Healing Touch strives to give you our very best in order to enhance your spa experience with us. We adhere to certain policies to benefit you, and create a harmonious environment where our therapists can focus on your needs. We trust you will have a pleasant experience with us as we strive to exceed your expectations!
Reservations and Cancellations
• Please arrive early, we recommend 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid reduced treatment times. A late arrival may result in a shortened appointment to accommodate other clients fairly.
• While we strive to always start your session according to the scheduled time, delays are not unusual. Kindly plan 15 minutes of waiting time at Healing Touch into your busy schedule just in case of unexpected delays.
• The time needed for the service(s) you schedule is reserved exclusively for you. If you need to cancel a reservation or reschedule one, we require 24-Hours notice. Please call the respective outlet accordingly. We reserve the right to reject or impose additional conditions on advance bookings for customers who have a history of last minute cancellations or no shows.
• Please avoid spending excessive time on your mobile or washroom during your spa session. Your session will end according to scheduled time.
Health, Allergies, or Pregnancy Considerations
• You will alert our therapist immediately for any discomfort during your treatment.
Etiquette and Restrictions
• For the convenience of other clients, please do not bring your pet or children under age 12 to the Spa.
• We are unable to accommodate visitors accompanying clients in the treatment area of the spa including those complying with our age restriction policy. All non-clients must remain in the waiting lounge.
• To ensure that guests can enjoy the peaceful sanctuary, we respectfully request that all clients keep noise to a minimum. As a consideration to other clients, please silent your cell phone while inside the Spa.
• We also suggest for you to leave your valuable items at home when doing your treatment. We regret, but we will not be responsible for loss or damage of your personal items brought into our spa premises.
• Kindly be informed that the room must be prepared and used for the next client and should be vacated after treatment upon completion of service within 5-min.
• Any sexual solicitations are not tolerated and will be reported to authorities.
• Smoking and the consumption of alcohol within the Spa are prohibited. It is also advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol or heavy meals prior to, or after any Spa treatment.
• 5 days cooling off period after purchases of spa packages allows clients to seek full refund of payment made if they do not wish to proceed with the services offered, upon presentation of the original sales invoice. All discounts, promotional offers or complimentary sessions are not included in refunds.
• Refund of payment and deposit shall be by way of cheque payable to the client within 14 working days after the cancellation.
• After the cooling-off period, treatment packages and products are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• No refunds on products. Products exchange is applicable within 5 days from the date of sale and only if the product is intact and deemed in good condition with the discretion of the management as final.
Price and Payment
• Please note that prices of all or specific services may be increased at any time without prior notice. If the list price of specific service items has been increased, their corresponding package credit price will also be increased at the same rate. Eg. if the list price of Asian fusion massage is increased by 5%, then the credit redemption price will also be increased by 5%.
Package Terms & Conditions
• Package credits purchase – We offer customers to purchase treatment packages valued in credits. A one (1) dollar worth of package purchase entitle customer to one (1) Credit worth of service and is added to customer’s account upon purchase. Different package credits entitle customer to redeem different specific, pre-agreed treatments at discounted prices.
• Insufficient credits – When you purchase any treatment package, you are not purchasing a membership with Healing Touch. You will only be able to redeem treatment at discounted prices when your treatment is fully redeemed with credits. Partial cash and partial credits redemption is not permitted.
• Package pin – Your account credits are secured by a 6 digit set up by you at the point of package purchase. Anyone in possession of your pin number may utilize your credits and is deemed to be authorized by you. Hence, you may share your package credits with anyone you know. Should you wish to reset your pin number, A system pin will be generated and sent to your mobile number or email upon your request.
• Available branches – Package credits can be redeemed at the branch where it is purchased as well as other branches specified.
• Expiry date – Different packages have different validity period. Expiry date of your credits will be printed on your receipt after every purchase.
• Price changes – Please note that prices of all or specific services may be increased at any time without prior notice. If the list price of specific service items has been increased, their corresponding package credit price will also be increased at the same rate. Eg. if the list price of Asian fusion massage is increased by 5%, then the credit redemption price will also be increased by 5%.
• Cooling off period – There is a 5 working days cooling off period not including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays during which you may request for a refund of unused credits. The package price less services utilized calculated at list price is the refund amount to customer.
In order for you to receive our services and offers, Healing Touch must collect personal information such as your name, identity number, date of birth, email address and contact number. Once you provide us your personal information, you have opted in to receive voice call, email and sms communication from us including communications that are promotional or marketing in nature. You may withdraw such consent by writing in to email@example.com and Attention it to “Personal Data Protection Officer”.
All information is currently stored on Amazon Web Services – Singapore but such information could be copied throughout the Amazon network worldwide to ensure timely delivery to any user accessing our online booking Site from anywhere in the world.
We will not share or disclose your personal information to anyone other than authorized representatives of the company.
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
If you have any questions about Healing Touch’s privacy policies please contact us and attention to “Personal Data Protection Officer” at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your support and understanding.