Chi Nei Tsang (CNT)(气内脏) is a centuries-old variety of healing therapy from China. It focuses on systemic deep abdominal massage in order to “train” the internal abdominal organs to work more efficiently together. Some discomfort or transference of sensation is common during the session as the body goes into physical and emotional detoxification, which improves physical and emotional health.
Chi Nei Tsang Anti-Ageing Massage Improves:
- Prolapsed Pelvic organ – Pelvic Organ Prolapse occurs when pelvic tissues become weakened, and organs in the pelvic region begin to detach from their appropriate positions. (Uterus, bladder, or rectum). CNT abdominal massage techniques can help pelvic tissues to heal and move back into place in conjunction with pelvic floor exercises. It is also helpful for post-surgery treatments of the above-mentioned conditions.
- Urinary Incontinence – the loss of bladder control — is a common and often embarrassing problem. The severity ranges from occasionally leaking urine when you cough or sneeze to having an urge to urinate that’s so sudden and strong you don’t get to a toilet in time.
- Uterine prolapse can occur in women of any age. But it often affects postmenopausal women who’ve had one or more vaginal deliveries
- Rectal Prolapse occurs when the rectum becomes unattached inside the body and comes out through the anus, effectively turning itself inside out.
- Hormonal imbalances are more common during puberty, menstruation, and pregnancy, stress or hormone medications. However, hormonal imbalances can also be caused by any medical condition that impacts or involves the endocrine system or glands. When we have healthy hormonal function we are given some protection against many age-related problems such as memory loss, back pain, poor circulation, decreased libido and problems associated with menopause. CNT abdominal massage works on deep acupressure points to release trapped energy and balance hormone production. A session can help with problems such as
- Menstrual cramps
- Menstrual disorders
Other Known Benefits:
- Digestive problems – Men and women of all ages can get digestive problems. It’s a common condition. But certain things make some people more prone to it. Some common digestive problems are:
- Stomach discomfort and cramps.
How it Works?
By compressing the target spots around the belly-button area, your Therapist is able to regulate blood flow and Qi (气）energy to the internal organs.
The massage begins by working towards the complete relaxation of the abdominal muscles and thereafter, your therapist can penetrate deep into the area of the liver, kidneys and muscles located on the inner surface of the pelvis.
Physically, Chi Nei Tsang (CNT) massage help to re-align the structure of abdominal organs (kidneys, bladder, liver, pancreas, uterus and spleen) which stimulates the organs to work better, addressing long-time visceral imbalances. All the body’s systems–digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular, lymphatic, nervous, endocrine, urinary, and reproductive are addressed in one session.
CNT massage techniques help to detoxify the body by reducing stagnation, increasing elimination, improving digestion, strengthening organ functions and encouraging lymphatic drainage. All emotions experienced needs to be processed on a physical level and this is where discomfort can occur. Usually a series of treatments is required for different level of clearing.
Emotionally, CNT helps us get to the root of deep, emotional issues and traumas that often are hidden in the organs. During the massage, clients are encouraged to allow any emotions that surface to flow and letting it go even when we really don’t want to feel those emotions.
Customers with any of the following conditions are not suitable to receive Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage:
- Unconfirmed pregnancy
- Breast feeding
- Fibrosis or lump at abdominal (to inform therapist)
DO NOT book for massage if you have the following conditions
- Under the influence of drugs or Alcohol
- Recent operations 1 years for major and 6 month for minor
- Skin diseases
- Any fracture
- Heavy Menstrual flow
- Uncontrolled High blood pressure
- Contagious diseases including any of fever, cold or flu no matter how mild it may seem
Please inform Front Desk / Therapist if you have the following conditions
- Spinal cord compression
- Slipped Disc
- unstable spinal segments
- Heart conditions
Local Contra-indications: Indicate to the Front Desk / Therapist to avoid local areas
- Cuts or opened wound
- Varicose veins
- Undiagnosed lumps or bumps
- Undiagnosed pain or inflammations, including arthritis
- Skin infections
- Sprain or strains